FEASIBILITY STUDIESBevelia Hospitality conducts a hotel feasibility study using a detailed work program that provides a step-by-step approach.
Bevelia Hospitality conducts a hotel feasibility study using a detailed work program that provides a step-by-step approach. This program is designed to keep the engagement flowing smoothly and within the time and cost budget. In its financial calculations for any given property, Bevelia Hospitality applies the reporting format of the “Uniform System of Accounts for Lodging Industry” Our feasibility studies typically consist of the following key elements of hotel operations:
- Detailed assessment by profit centre and cost centre of the defined hotel on a year by year basis;
- Detailed assessment by profit and cost centre on month by month basis for the first year;
- Full Staff Plan with positions, staff numbers, seasonal impact, salary details and tax consideration;
- Recommendations on the proposed hotel’s position in the market;
- Projection of average room rate and occupancy;
- Statement of estimated profit and loss (P&L) which includes all revenues and expenses;
- Statement of cash flow projections for the project based on preliminary estimates of costs;
- Sensitivity Analysis.